Help Us Reach Our Goal: 100 Birdhouses
We are looking for individuals and groups to flex their creativity and imagination with their birdhouse creations for our feathered friends outside or humans inside.
Birdhouses will be featured at local businesses and in the Pond House gardens beginning in March until the auction date on April 19.
Rules To Participate
• Birdhouses can be any size, shape or dimension
• Wooden birdhouses can be purchased at craft stores to be decorated or embellished
• Birdhouses can be built from scratch by a skilled tradesperson
• Birdhouses can be small enough to fit on a table top or big enough for families of our feathered friends
• Birdhouses will be categorized for the teacup auction, silent auction or live auction
• Please send an email to info@reacycle with your contact information (name, phone and organization if applicable) if you plan to participate
• If your business creates a birdhouse, you can include business card to be displayed with your birdhouse.
• Birdhouses should be dropped off or shipped between March 15 and March 31 to: 6 Briarwood Road, West Hartford, CT 06107. Pickup can be arranged in special circumstances. Please email or call REAcycle.
Our BIRDHOUSE AUCTION will be held at the Pond House, where you can watch your birdhouse be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Date: April 19, 2018
Time: 5:30 to 8:30 P.M.
Featuring Live Music, Great Food, Cash Bar, Teacup Auction, Silent Auction And Live Auction
Event proceeds will benefit two programs, Community Partners in Action Culinary Program and Real Estate Agents Recycle, a philanthropic group of real estate agents creating jobs for the underemployed, keeping gently used and recyclable items out of landfills, and helping to end homelessness.
Thank You to Our Event Sponsor